For challenging areas or spaces that require more thorough disinfecting, Simprio utilizes advanced cleaning techniques. Beyond normal janitorial services, we can provide electrostatic disinfecting and fogging disinfecting. These two commercial cleaning services utilize special machines to vaporize disinfectants to more thoroughly cover all surface areas.
What is Electrostatic Disinfecting?
Electrostatic disinfecting (electrostatic cleaning) is a touchless application of chemicals used after janitorial services to efficiently and evenly coat surfaces with a disinfecting solution. The electrostatic applicator applies a negative charge to the disinfecting solution as it leaves the application tool. Since charged molecules repel each other, they create a more evenly distributed disinfectant application, which is attracted to the applied surface, thereby creating 360-degrees coverage. These charged particles create a disinfectant web over the applied surfaces with a micron size between 40 to 110 microns. This service is essential because germs and bacteria hide in hard-to-reach areas, which are reached during an electrostatic disinfecting service.
Benefits of Electrostatic Disinfecting:
- Covers 360-degrees of applied surfaces.
- Reduces the risk of cross-contamination because of touch application processes.
- Allows for disinfectants to hold their cationic charge, which prevents dripping.
- The evenly distributed application allows for required disinfectant dwell times.
- Reaches hard-to-reach cleaning surfaces and spaces.
- Uses on average 65% fewer chemicals per square foot than standard cleaning (eco-friendly service option).
Request A Free Estimate